REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3Lines Removed
- Remove the fuel return line from the nozzle.
- Remove the nozzle hold-down clamp and spacer using tool J-26952.
- Cap the high pressure line and nozzle tip.
The nozzle tip is highly susceptible to damage and must be protected at all times.
- If an old nozzle is to be reinstalled, a new compression seal and carbon stop seal must be installed after removal of the used seals.
- Remove the caps and install the nozzle, spacer and clamp. Torque to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Replace return line, start the engine and check for leaks.