REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Discharge the refrigerant system (refer to Routine Maintenance ).
- If necessary, drain the cooling system and remove radiator.
- Remove radiator shield retaining screws and remove radiator shield.
- Disconnect refrigerant lines from condenser. Cap lines to prevent dirt or moisture contamination.
- Remove condenser bracket to radiator support. Carefully tilt radiator rearward and remove condenser from radiator support.
- Add 2 fl. oz. of fresh 525 viscosity refrigerant oil to the new condenser. Transfer brackets and mounts to new condenser and position in vehicle. Install condenser brackets to radiator support.
- Position radiator against support and install radiator shield.
- Using new O-rings, install refrigerant lines to condenser.
- If necessary, refill cooling system.
- Reconnect battery negative cable.
- Evacuate, charge and leak test system.