REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except 1980-89 Eldorado and Seville
- On 1979 and later models, remove the right and left filler panels. Early models used retaining screws, later models used plastic retainers.
- Remove the grille retaining screws.
- On models equipped with the Guide-Matic, disconnect the support rod. Remove the grille from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
See Figure 1
- Remove the front end sheet metal cross panel, or radiator support panel.
- Remove the grille retaining screws or locking pin retainers and remove the grille.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.