REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- It may be necessary to remove the trim panel on the some models and any support brackets present.
- Remove the sound absorber or water deflector as necessary.
- Detach any cable retainer tabs from the door.
- Remove the wire connectors, if so equipped.
- Remove the mirror retaining nuts and remove the mirror.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
Replacement mirror glass is available. It comes with an adhesive back which may be pressed into place.