REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Raise the hood and remove the cowl screen.
- Loosen the transmission drive link-to-crank arm attaching nuts.
- Remove the transmission drive link(s) from the motor crank arm.
- Disconnect the wiring and washer hoses.
- Remove the motor attaching screws.
- Remove the motor while guiding the crank arm through the hole.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure. The motor must be in the park position before assembling the crank arm to the transmission drive link(s).