REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
When installing the brake pedal switches it is very important that the brake pedal remain in the full up or at rest position, or damage to the brake system and/or switch misadjustment may occur
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the necessary instrument panel sound insulators, to gain access to the switch.
- Detach the electrical connector(s) from the switch.
- If equipped, disconnect the vacuum hose from the switch.
- On Catera, depress the locking tabs to remove the stoplamp switch.
- Remove the brake light switch.
- On Deville, twist the switch counter clockwise to remove
- Installation is the reversal of the removal procedure. Adjust the switch as necessary.