REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the necessary instrument panel sound insulators, to gain access to the switch.
- Detach the electrical connector(s) from the switch.
- If equipped, disconnect the vacuum hose from the switch.
- On Catera, depress the locking tabs to remove the stoplamp switch.
- Remove the brake light switch.
- On Deville, twist the switch counter clockwise to remove
- Installation is the reversal of the removal procedure. Adjust the switch as necessary.