REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Mark the location of the door hinges on the door.
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Label and detach the electrical connections.
- Remove the rubber conduit and the wiring harness from the door.
- Support the door with a suitable jack, being careful not to damage the paint or trim.
- Remove the bolts from the door side of the hinges and remove the door with the aid of an assistant.
- Position the door to the hinges with the aid of an assistant. Install the bolts.
- Adjust the door for proper door-to-body alignment and lock-to-striker engagement, then tighten the bolts to 38 ft. lbs. (48 Nm).
- Attach the wiring harness and rubber conduit to the door.
- Attach the electrical connectors.
- Install the water deflector and door trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
Adjust the door for proper door-to-body alignment and lock-to-striker engagement. Move the door up or down or in or out by loosening the nuts on the pillar side of the hinge and repositioning the door as needed. Move the door fore-and-aft by loosening the bolts on the door side of the hinge and repositioning the door as needed.