REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disable the SIR system.
- Remove the screw caps and screws from the upper steering column to remove the column cover.
- Remove the steering wheel tilt lever.
- Remove the rubber protective cover from the lock cylinder.
- Unscrew the screws from the lower steering column and remove the lower steering column cover.
- Depress the tabs to release the windshield washer switch from the column.
- Disconnect the windshield washer switch electrical connector.
- Connect the electrical connector to the turn signal switch.
- Install the turn signal switch to the steering column making sure the tabs engage.
- Install the lower steering column cover, and the rubber protective cover to the lock cylinder
- Screw in the tilt lever until fully seated and not stripped.
- Attach the upper steering column.
- Enable the SIR system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Make sure all switches on the switch module are OFF .
Remove the instrument cluster trim plate as follows:
- Remove the left side A/C vent.
- Remove the radio trim plate.
- Remove the retaining screws and the trim plate.
- Remove the 2 retaining screws and pull the switch module out of the electrical connectors in the instrument cluster.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.