REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle securely.
- Support the rear axle differential with a transmission jack.
- Detach the ABS sensor connectors.
- Remove the drive axles.
- Remove the propeller shaft and rear coupling.
- Remove the differential support bracket bolts.
- Unbolt the rear differential bushing bolts, and remove the differential.
- Use the transmission jack to raise the differential into the mounting position.
- Install the rear differential bushing bolts and tighten to 74 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).
- Install the differential support bracket bolts. Tighten the bolts to 66 ft. lbs. (90 Nm) + 38°.
- Install the rear propeller shaft coupling and the propeller shaft.
- Install the drive axles.
- Reattach the ABS sensor connectors.
- Fill and check the lubricant level.
- Remove the jack and lower the vehicle.