REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the return spring and rods from the pedal and fork assembly.
- Loosen the outboard ball stud nut and slide stud out of the bracket slot.
- Move the cross shaft outboard, as required to clear inboard ball stud, then lift out from the vehicle.
- Inspect the nylon bushing and anti-rattle O-ring for wear and replace as required.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Adjust linkage as previously outlined.