REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Internally Mounted Coil
- Disconnect and label the wires from cap.
- Remove the distributor cap from the distributor.
- On the distributor cap, remove the coil cover attaching screws and the cover.
- Remove the ignition coil attaching screws and lift the coil from the cap.
- Position the coil and secure it with the attaching screws. Be sure to install the carbon button and rubber disc first.
- Install the coil cover and attaching screws.
- Install the distributor cap.
- Connect the wires to the cap.
- Label and disconnect the wires from the coil.
- Remove the ignition coil mounting bolts and the coil.
- To install, position the coil into place and secure it with the mounting bolts.
- Connect the wires to the coil.