REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fan and shroud, if necessary.
- Remove the drive belt(s), then remove the crankshaft pulley bolts.
- Remove the damper center bolt. Install a suitable damper removing tool, then remove the damper from the crankshaft.
If the damper is to be replaced, new balance weights of the same size must be installed on the new balancer assembly in the same hole locations as the old assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.