REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Mark and remove the distributor assembly.
- Remove the ignition coil and bracket.
- Remove the side cover retaining nuts and remove the cover.
- Clean the cover sealing surfaces of all RTV or gasket material.
- Place a 1 / 16 in. (5mm) bead of RTV sealant all around the rocker arm sealing surface or use a cork style gasket. (When going around the attaching bolt holes, always flow the RTV on the inboard side of the holes).
- Install cover and torque bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Finish installation by reversing removal procedure.