REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. If necessary, remove the diagonal fender brace at the right rear corner of the engine compartment to gain access to the blower motor.
- Disconnect the electrical wiring from the blower motor. If equipped with air conditioning, remove the blower relay and bracket as an assembly and swing them aside.
- Remove the blower motor cooling tube.
- Remove the blower motor retaining screws.
- Remove the blower motor and fan as an assembly from the case.
- Position the blower motor into place and install the retaining screws.
- Install the blower motor cooling tube.
- Connect all the electrical connections.
- Connect the negative battery cable.