REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the two screws attaching the lamp assembly to the front impact bar.
- Remove the lamp assembly from the impact bar.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the two lens attaching screws.
- Remove the bulb.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
See Figure 2
Check with your local authorities before performing this procedure. Most areas have standards for proper adjustment. We recommend, for safety, that the adjustment always be checked by a reputable shop.
Prepare the vehicle as follows:
- Make sure all components are in place.
- Make sure the vehicle has a 1 / 2 tank of fuel or less.
- Move the vehicle to a level area and park 25 feet (7.6 m) away from a target screen.
- With the fog lamps on, measure from the center of the fog lamp assembly to the ground line.
- Top edge of the high intensity zone should be 4 inches (102 mm) below the centerline of the fog lamp assembly.
- Adjust if necessary.