REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the rear of the vehicle, place jackstands under the rear axle, then lower the jack so that the stands are supporting all of the weight.
- Remove the track bar mounting fasteners. Remove the track bar.
- Clean all of the track bar fasteners.
- Position the track bar in the body bracket, then loosely install the bolt and the nut.
- Position the track bar to the axle assembly, then install the bolt and the nut. Torque the bolt to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
- Torque the body bracket nut to 78 ft. lbs. (105 Nm).