REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the left instrument panel sound insulator.
- Detach the electrical wiring from the switch.
- Remove the switch from pedal with the bracket.
- Install the brake light switch to the pedal with the bracket.
- Attach the electrical connectors to the switch.
- Install the left side instrument panel insulator.
Adjust the brake light switch as follows:
- Depress the brake pedal and insert the brake light switch into the pedal with the bracket until the retainer on the switch is full seated.
- Slowly pull the brake pedal rearward until the "clicking" sounds can no longer be heard. The switch is now in its adjusted position.