See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the pump electrical connector.
- Place a shop towel around the cylinder hoses to catch any hydraulic fluid leaking out, then disconnect the upper and lower hoses from the pump.
- Unfasten the pump nuts, then remove the pump and motor assembly.
The terms upper hose and lower hose refer to their respective connecting points on the upper and lower sections of the PUMP, not the cylinders.
- Position the pump and motor assembly and secure with the retaining nuts. Tighten the nuts to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm).
- Connect the upper and lower cylinder hoses to the pump. Tighten the cylinder hose fittings to 62 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Attach the pump electrical connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.