REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unfasten the mirror bezel retaining bolt/screw, then remove the bezel.
- If equipped, remove the remote handle from the bezel.
If equipped with power mirrors, remove the door trim panel. Detach the electrical connector, as follows:
- Pull the rosebud clip on the electrical connector from the mirror.
- Pull apart the connection.
- Unfasten the mirror retaining nuts, then remove the mirror from the vehicle.
- Position the mirror to the vehicle and secure with the retaining nuts. Tighten the nuts to 106 inch lbs. (12 Nm).
- If equipped with power mirrors, attach the electrical connector.
- If removed, install the door trim panel.
If equipped, attach the remote handle to the bezel, as follows:
- Align the slot in the remote handle to the tab on the bezel.
- Push the remote handle into the bezel to engage the threads on the handle onto the metal clip in the bezel.
- Install the mirror bezel and secure with the retaining bolt/screw. Tighten to 18 inch lbs. (2 Nm).