REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft link, by removing the retaining nuts, then remove the link. If necessary, remove the sleeve.
- Remove the front stabilizer shaft insulator clamp retaining bolts/screws, then remove the clamps.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft from the vehicle.
- Remove the insulators, retaining bolts/screws and brackets, as necessary.
- Position the brackets to the side rail and hand-start the retaining bolts/screws. Tighten the bolts/screws to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
- Place the insulators over the stabilizer shaft. The slit of the insulator must face the front of the vehicle.
- Position the clamps over the insulators and stabilizer shaft. Install the retaining bolts/screws and tighten to 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm).
Install the stabilizer shaft link as follows:
- Position the sleeve between the lower control arm and stabilizer shaft.
- Place the link through the lower control arm, sleeve and stabilizer shaft.
- Install the retaining nut and tighten to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Carefully lower the vehicle.