REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the key from the ignition switch to assure that the switch will remain off.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right instrument panel sound insulator assembly and side trim panel.
- Detach the blower motor electrical connector.
- Remove the blower motor retaining screws, the blower motor assembly and fan will drop down.
- Guide the blower motor assembly and fan into position, being careful not to catch the fan on any protruding parts.
- Install the attaching screws and tighten to 20 inch lbs. (23 Nm).
- Attach the electrical connector.
- Install the sound insulator assembly and the side trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check motor operation.