REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the front seat from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the drive cables from the motors.
- Remove the driver seat adjuster nut.
- Remove the motor support with the motor attached.
- Detach the electrical connector from the motor.
- Grind off the end(s) of the grommet assembly securing the motor to the support and separate the motor(s) as required from the support.
- Drill out the top end of the grommet assembly using a 3 / 16 in. (5mm) bit.
- Install the grommet assembly to the motor support bracket and secure the motor to the grommet using a 3 / 16 in. (5mm) rivet.
- Attach the electrical connectors to the motor.
- Install the support bracket with the motor attached.
- Install the support bracket nuts securing the front of the motor support bracket to the inboard adjuster.
- Connect the drive cables.
- Install the front seat assembly.