REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the front floor console trim plate.
- For the 6-speed transmission, unfasten the handle bolts/screws and remove the handle.
- Remove the boot retaining bolts/screws.
- Remove the boot from the front compartment floor pan.
- Position the boot to the front compartment floor pan and secure with the retaining bolts/screws. Tighten to 15 inch lbs. (1.7 Nm).
- If removed, install the handle to the control and install the bolts/screws. Tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install the front floor console trim plate.