REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The wiper switch is part of the multi-function lever, located on the steering wheel column.
- Detach the electrical connector of the multi-function lever, located under the instrument panel.
- Remove the protective cover from the wire.
- Grasp the lever firmly, twist and pull (the tang on the lever must align with the socket) the lever straight out.
- Pull the wire through the steering column.
- Slide a music wire tool through the steering column and connect the lever wire to the tool wire; pull the wire through the steering column.
- Push the control lever into the spring loaded socket (be sure to align the tang).
- Install the protective cover to the wire.
- Attach the electrical connector to the multi-function lever.