See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Discharge the A/C system following all precautions. Refer to Routine Maintenance for discharging the A/C system.
- Remove fitting block (coupled hose assembly) bolt at rear of compressor.
- Remove mounting bracket bolts, nuts, washers and spacers. It may be necessary to remove the front bracket.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Remove the compressor assembly.
- To install, use new O-rings lubricated with refrigerant oil.
- Install the compressor.
- Install the drive belt.
- Install the mounting bracket and bolts, nuts, washers and spacers.
- Install the fitting block, new O-ring seal and bolt at the rear of the compressor.
- Evacuate and recharge system. Inspect for proper operation and/or system leaks.