REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Discharge the A/C system following all precaution.
- Disconnect coupled hose and liquid line fittings. Cap all open lines immediately.
- Remove the radiator assembly.
- Remove top condenser retaining screws.
- Carefully lift the condenser out of radiator support.
- To install, use new O-rings lubricated with refrigerant oil.
- Install the condenser onto the radiator support.
- Install the top condenser retaining screws.
- Install the radiator and shroud.
- Connect the coupled hose and liquid line fittings.
- Evacuate and recharge system. Test for proper operation and inspect for system leaks.