REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Coil In Cap
- Disconnect wires from cap.
- Remove distributor cap from distributor.
- On the distributor cap, remove coil cover attaching screws and remove cover.
- Remove ignition coil attaching screws and lift coil with leads from the cap.
- To install, position the coil into position and secure with attaching screws.
- Install coil cover and attaching screws.
- Install distributor cap.
- Connect the wires to the cap.
See Figure 1
- Disconnect wires from coil.
- Remove ignition coil mounting bolts and remove coil.
- To install, position coil into place and secure with the mounting bolts.
- Connect the wires to the coil.