See Figure 1
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the radiator and remove the fan shrouds.
- Disconnect the radiator inlet and outlet hoses.
- Disconnect and plug the transmission fluid and/or oil cooler lines from the radiator.
- Disconnect the low fluid sensor connector, if equipped.
- Disconnect the coolant reservoir hose from the radiator.
- Disconnect the heater hose, if applicable, and remove the radiator from the vehicle.
- Position radiator in place making sure the radiator is seated on the insulators.
- Connect the coolant recovery hose to the filler neck.
- Connect the transmission fluid lines to the radiator and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Connect the engine oil cooler lines to the radiator, if equipped, and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Connect the radiator inlet and outlet hoses and clamps to the radiator.
- Connect the heater hose and clamp to the radiator.
- If equipped, connect the low coolant sensor.
- Connect the upper and lower fan shrouds.
- Connect the negative battery cable, add coolant and check system for leaks.