REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the dome lamp and sunshade.
- Remove the coat hooks and seat belt escutcheons, by unsnapping from the headliner.
- Remove the rear window opening molding.
- Remove the rear quarter interior trim panels, body lock pillar panels and windshield side upper moldings.
- Remove the headliner retaining clips and remove the headliner either through the rear passenger door or rear tailgate on wagon.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.