REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
All locks must be installed in the latched position for proper lock synchronization.
- Open the tailgate with the glass up.
- Remove the trim cover, water deflector and access panel.
- Disconnect all necessary lock rods.
- Disconnect all necessary wire connectors.
- Remove the lock retaining screws and remove the lock assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Use care when adjusting the right upper and lower locks while in the latched position, since the tailgate may drop from the left upper lock position.