See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the windshield wiper cover retaining screws and remove the cover.
- If the wiper motor is in the PARK position, operate the motor as required to take it out of this position.
- Remove the park switch retaining screws and remove the assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Ensure the motor is in the PARK position with the drive pin in the open area of the cam before installing the cover assembly.