REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right side lower sound insulator panel.
- Slide the glove box all the way out or remove it completely.
- The lamp driver module is above the cruise control module taped to the instrument panel harness and is light green in color.
- Open the connector and slide the circuit board out of the connector.
- Install the circuit board to the connector.
- Reposition the connector to the instrument panel harness and make sure it is retaped in place.
- Slide the glove box back into the dash or reinstall the screws, if removed.
- Install the right side lower sound insulator panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4