REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the electrical connections at the blower motor and blower resistor.
On the 3.1L engine remove the tower to tower brace assembly.
- On models through 1989, remove the plastic water shield from the right side of the cowl.
- Unfasten the blower motor retaining screws and then pull the blower motor and cage out.
- Hold the blower motor cage, then remove the cage retaining nut from the blower motor shaft.
- Remove the blower motor and cage.