REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the instrument panel trim plate.
- Remove the control assembly retaining screws and pull the control assembly away from the instrument panel.
- Detach the electrical and vacuum connectors.
- Disconnect the temperature control cable from the control assembly and remove assembly.
- Connect the temperature control cable to the heater control.
- Attach the vacuum and electrical connectors.
- Install the control assembly and secure with the retaining screws.
- Install the instrument panel trim plate.
- Connect the negative battery cable.