REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise the window to the full up position.
- Remove the inside door trim panel.
- Detach the water deflector enough to access the lock actuator.
- Disconnect the outside handle-to-lock assembly rod.
- Disconnect the lock cylinder-to-lock assembly rod.
- Disconnect the inside handle-to-lock assembly rod.
- Unfasten the lock assembly screws/bolts and remove the lock from the door. If equipped, detach the electrical connectors.
- Attach the electrical connector (if equipped), position the lock assembly to the door and install the retaining screws/bolts. Tighten the screws/bolts to 62 inch lbs. (7 Nm). Do NOT overtighten.
- Attach the outside handle to the lock assembly rod.
- Connect the lock cylinder to the lock assembly rod.
- Connect the inside handle to the lock rod and inside locking rod.
- Fasten the water deflector.
- Install the inside door trim panel.