REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Operate the seat to the full-forward position. If a six way power seat is operable, move the seat to the full-forward and up positions. To gain access to the adjuster-to-floor pan retaining nuts, remove the adjuster rear foot covers or carpet retainers.
- Remove the track covers where necessary, then remove the rear attaching nuts. Remove the front foot covers, then remove the adjuster-to-floor pan front attaching nuts.
- On seats with power adjusters, tilt the seat rearward and disconnect the feed wire connector.
- Remove the seat assembly from the car.
- To install the seat assembly reverse the removal procedure. Tighten the seat adjuster-to-floor pan attaching bolts or nuts to 21 ft. lbs. (28 Nm).