REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
If equipped, the stationary vent assembly must be removed with the rear glass assembly as a unit.
- Remove the door trim panel and the water deflector.
- Lower the glass to the full down position.
- Remove the screws at the top of the division channel.
- Unfasten the bolt holding the vent glass support at the belt.
- Remove the screws at the rear of the door face holding the bottom of the division to the door.
- Push the stationary vent assembly down and forward to disengage the vent assembly from the run channel. Now that the vent assembly is inboard of the door frame, lift up until the vent assembly is stopped against the door glass.
- Raise the door glass 6-8 in. (152-203mm) and tilt the whole assembly rearward and disengage the roller from the glass sash channel.
- Place the rear door glass in the vent division channel.
- Load the rear window and vent assembly by lowering the assemblies through the door belt opening. Rotate the glass forward to engage the regulator roller in the glass sash channel. Reposition the vent glass into the door frame.
- Install the screws at the top of the division channel.
- Fasten the screws at the rear face of the door holding division and lower support in place.
- Fasten the bolt securing the division channel support at the belt.
- Replace all previously removed trim.