REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
- Tag and disconnect the necessary vacuum hoses.
- Unfasten the tube module attaching screws, then remove the module and gasket. Discard the gasket, then clean off the gasket mating surfaces.
- Position a new tube module gasket, then install the tube module assembly. If there is no threadlocking material remaining on the tube module attaching screws, apply Loctite® 262, or equivalent. Tighten the screws to 27 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Connect the vacuum lines as tagged during removal.
- Install the air cleaner assembly.
- Connect the negative battery cable.