REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
Remove the rear fascia as follows:
- Remove the upper storage net retainers inside the trunk for access to the fascia retaining screws.
- Unfasten the two retaining screws from inside the trunk.
- Unfasten the four fascia retaining screws located in the rear wheel housing.
- Remove the push-in retainers from the lower fascia, then remove the fascia from the impact bar.
- Remove the energy absorber by removing the rivets. Depending upon application, they may be regular or push-in type rivets.
- Unfasten the impact bar-to-rear end panel retaining nuts and remove the impact bar from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.