REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
This procedure applies to both the front and rear windows.
- Lower door window to the full DOWN position.
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Remove the glass-to-regulator attaching bolts.
- Using care, raise the rear of the window then the front of the window assembly and remove the window from just inboard of the upper frame.
- Tilt the front edge of the glass downward to position the glass in the door and carefully lower the rear of the window in.
- Place the window into the sashes located on the regulator and install the nuts.
- Tighten the nuts to 71 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Check the window to make sure it operates correctly.
- Reposition the water deflector and install the door panel.