REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- If equipped, disable the SIR system. For details, please refer to the procedure located in Chassis Electrical of this guide.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel from the column, as outlined in this Section.
- If equipped, remove the tilt lever from the steering column.
- Remove the upper and lower steering column covers.
- Remove the dampener assembly.
- Remove the headlight switch assembly, then remove the windshield wiper switch assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.