REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the connector and the hose from the washer pump.
- Unfasten the two lower screws and the upper screw, then remove the reservoir from the vehicle.
- Remove the air induction assembly and two retainers from the reservoir container.
Remove the pump as follows:
- Pull the top of the washer pump out from the side of the reservoir.
- Pull the washer pump up out of the reservoir.
Install the pump in the reservoir as follows:
- Push the pump down into the reservoir completely.
- Push the top of the pump into the side of the reservoir container.
- Fasten the air induction assembly on the reservoir and secure with the two retainers.
- Install the reservoir into the vehicle and secure with the three screws. Tighten the screws to 88 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Attach the hose and the electrical connector to the washer pump.
- Attach the negative battery cable.