REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the instrument panel trim plate(s) to gain access to the electronic control panel.
- Remove the control panel attaching screws.
- Pull the control panel out far enough to unplug the electrical connector. Remove control panel.
- Engage the control panel electrical connector.
- Install control panel attaching screws.
- Install the instrument panel trim plate(s).
- Connect the negative battery cable. Tighten the cable bolt to 11 ft. lbs. (15 Nm).
- Reset the radio, clock and any other applicable electronic devices.