REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Only the 3.1L (VIN M) engine uses the auxiliary fan.
- Remove the grille assembly from the vehicle.
- Disconnect the electrical harness from the cooling fan.
- Unbolt the front end upper support.
- Remove the bolts from the top of the fan.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Unbolt the front end lower bolts.
- Remove the bolts from the bottom of the fan.
- Remove the fan.
- Attach the fan to the vehicle, then tighten the bolt at the bottom of the fan to 80 inch lbs.
- Attach the front end lower support bolts, then lower the vehicle.
- Attach the remaining bolts to the fan, tighten them to 80 inch lbs. (9 Nm).
- Attach the bolts for the front end upper support.
- Install the electrical harness for the fan.
- Install the grille to the front of the vehicle.