REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly. Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the fuel lines.
- Remove the upper radiator hose.
- Disconnect the shift control cables, then remove the bracket.
- Detach the electrical connectors.
- Unfasten the heat shield.
- Remove the crossover pipe nuts, then remove the crossover pipe.
- Attach the new crossover pipe to the vehicle, then tighten the mounting nuts to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Attach the heat shield.
- Connect the electrical harness to the vehicle.
- Install the shift control cables and bracket in their proper locations.
- Attach the upper radiator hose.
- Connect the fuel lines that were detached.
- Install the air cleaner assembly.
- Refill the cooling system.
- Start the engine. Fill the cooling system, then check for exhaust and cooling leaks.