REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Position the seat in the full forward position. If the car is equipped with six-way power seats, place the seat in the full forward and up position. When necessary to gain access to the adjuster-to-floor pan attaching nuts, remove the adjuster rear foot covers and or carpet retainers.
- Remove the track covers where necessary, then remove the adjuster-to-floor pan rear attaching nuts. Position the seat in the full rearward position.
- Remove the adjuster front foot covers, then remove the adjuster to floor pan front attaching nuts. Tilt the seat rearward and disconnect the feed wire connector.
- Remove the seat assembly from the car.
- Reinstall the seat into the car, then connect the wire connection.
- Attach the seat with the adjuster-to-floor pan front nuts, then tighten the nuts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Position the seat in the full forward and up position, then attach the adjuster-to-floor pan rear nuts. Tighten the nuts to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm).
- Reinstall the track covers, if removed.