REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Detach the electrical connector, then remove the MAF sensor.
- On some vehicles you will need to loosen the clamps on the air inlet ducts, then remove the air inlet ducts and remove the MAF sensor.
Take note that this is an expensive and fragile sensor. If it was defective try and find the cause so the new one will not be damaged by the same problem, especially the air filter, broken screen, defective charging system, etc.
- If removed install the air duct setup, then install the MAF sensor.
- Mount with the attaching screws, then install the electrical connection to the sensor.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.