REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Loosen the toe link sleeve inner tab nut and bolt.
- Remove the nut from the inner toe link end.
- Disconnect the inner toe link end from the rear crossmember assembly using the ball joint stud remover J-37619 or an equivalent.
- Remove the inner toe link from the sleeve.
- Install the toe link to the sleeve, then position the inner toe link end to the rear crossmember support bar.
- Connect with the nut to the inner toe link end, then tighten the nut to 61 ft. lbs. (83 Nm).
- Adjust the rear wheel alignment as needed.
- Tighten the toe link sleeve inner tab nut and bolt to 14 ft. lbs. (19 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.