REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Detach the solenoid electrical connector.
- Unfasten the Torx® head bolts, then remove the solenoid assembly.
- Lubricate the O-rings on the new solenoid with clean brake fluid.
- Position the solenoid so the connectors face each other.
- Press down firmly by hand until the solenoid assembly flange seats on the modulator assembly.
- Install the Torx® head bolts. Tighten to 40 inch lbs. (4.5 Nm).
- Attach the solenoid electrical connector. Make sure the connectors are installed on the correct solenoids.
- Properly bleed the brake system.