REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Detach the solenoid electrical connector.
- Unfasten the Torx® head bolts, then remove the solenoid assembly.
Be sure the seal is still attached to the brake solenoid valve when it is removed. If not, check the valve bore in the modulator. Do not attempt to disassemble the brake solenoid valve. It is serviceable only as an assembly.
- Lubricate the O-rings on the new solenoid with clean brake fluid.
- Position the solenoid so the connectors face each other.
- Press down firmly by hand until the solenoid assembly flange seats on the modulator assembly.
- Install the Torx® head bolts. Tighten to 40 inch lbs. (4.5 Nm).
- Attach the solenoid electrical connector. Make sure the connectors are installed on the correct solenoids.
- Properly bleed the brake system.