REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1Coupe
- Remove the door panel. For more information, refer to the procedure earlier in this section.
- Remove the armrest, the trim panel(s), the insulator pad (if equipped), and the inner panel water deflector.
With the glass in the half raised position, mark the location of the mounting screws, then remove the following components:
- The front belt stabilizer and trim retainer.
- The rear belt stabilizer pin assembly.
- The front up-travel stop (on the inner panel).
- The rear up-travel stop (on the inner panel).
- Remove the vertical guide upper and lower screws, then disengage the guide assembly from the roller and lay in the bottom of the door.
- Position the glass to expose the lower sash channel cam nuts, then remove the nuts through the inner panel access hole.
- While supporting the glass, separate it from the lower sash channel cam.
To remove the glass, perform the following procedures:
- Raise the glass slowly and slide it rearward.
- Tilt the top of the glass inboard until the front up-stop roller clears the front loading hole at the inner panel bolt reinforcement.
- Rotate the glass rearward 45 degrees, then raise it slowly to clear the glass attaching screws through the belt loading holes.
- Carefully lower the glass into position and connect it to the lower sash channel cam.
- Install the sash channel cam nuts and tighten to 90-125 inch lbs. (10-14 Nm).
- Engage the guide assembly to the roller, then install the vertical guide upper and lower screws.
- Install the travel stops on the inner panel, then install the rear belt stabilizer pin and/or the front belt stabilizer and trim retainer.
- Check and adjust the glass installation, as necessary.
- Install the inner panel water deflector, insulator pad (if equipped), the trim panel(s) and the armrest.
- Install the door panel.